Saturday 8 September 2012

First Post

Hello World....
A bit unoriginal I know, but it was all I could come up with! Anyway, moving on to my Blog! My name is Matthew, but you can call me Beanpole. Nobody does. I just want people to call me it. It sounds awesome. But I am not tall. I am short. Let me tell you about myself instead of bombarding you with randomness.
 
My name is Matthew, as mentioned above.
My Age is: 10 turning 11
My favorite coulor is Tropic Torquoise (Like my alliteration, Hm, Hm?)
My Favorite Things are: (Prepare youself for a LONG list!)
 
Books
Computers
Acting
Singing
Dancing
Nintendo
Making lists
What do do next.
That is pretty much it.
 
I will be doing Book, Song, Musicals and DVD Reviews so stay tuned for more..  and more.. and MORE! Yep, I am Super-Excited. I know this was pretty boring but believe you me, the next posts will be,
BIGGER!
BETTER!
FUNNER!
RANDOM!
I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE!
 
Goodbye and Come back tommorow or even today again!
See Ya!
Beanpole.

3 comments: