Monday 10 September 2012

Good Morning!

Yep, I am an early riser. I am posting already! Anyway, thanks so much for all the support so far. You may have noticed a few more pages were added to the top. Changes like this will be happening very often, this Blog will be very TURBULENT over the coming weeks. You may find yourself at a loss to where everything is, if this is so, comment what you can't find and I will reply in at least a day, telling you where it is! Yep, the changes will have to be made cos' this Blog is too SCRUFFY! It neeeds Spring Cleaning even in Autumn.

Thx so much again!
Beanpole
P.S: Like the Girrafes on Reviews?

10 comments:

  1. hi mathew it's poppy here from school, i have a blog too please check it out at

    sweet-songbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. k doing that right now! Could you follow my Blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Matthew! You WERE up early! I think I was in my bed that time this morning! Thanks for offering to lend me The Hunger Games, BTW! Realised that Ronan's got the first one already! I'll read that first and see if I like it (i'm sure I will!) I'm your first follower! You might get more if I link you on my blog, is that ok? I'll do it tonight, put a link, I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I would follow your blog but you don't have the GFC gadget so could you do that and I will deffo follow your blog. :-)
    Also will you check out my blog and follow?
    http://ebonyblacklines.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I am overwhelmed by the fact that you are MALE. Thank the lord boy-bloggers actually exist. I'm following you, and i look forward to upcoming posts, turbulent or not (:

    http://madrosesandoopsydaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog! Do u have a follow button? Cause I would love to follow :D


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Matthew, all these people who commented have amazing (and very succesful) blogs! You NEED to check them out! Also, you've got people like Nadia, Rose, and Jasmine commenting on your blog within the first week? Well done! I remember at Youthie on Friday night, you telling me you were thinking of starting one... Look at you now! :D

      Delete